Cutover planning & deployment
Devise and deploy rigorous cutover plans to minimize risk and business impact.
“Our business-driven approach focuses on process or customer impact to achieve a smooth cutover with no surprises.” - Jodie Stewart, Director.
Attentive cutover planning and deployment is the key to ensuring a seamless system transition that minimizes the risk and impact on your business, and any inconvenience caused to your customers. Our Proceed Framework allows us to plan and execute a complex system cutover right down to 15 minute intervals.
Most people don’t like to be considered invisible, but for us the best indicator of a job well done is when your customers hardly notice we were ever there.
Our Proceed Framework based cutover planning and deployment services include:
- A rigorous cutover plan that appropriately mitigates risk and business impact commensurate to the critical nature of business areas involved in the system or operating
- Check lists and criteria to confirm business readiness to proceed with cutover,
- A detailed task-by-task plan to implement the actual cutover
- Processes for ensuring work in progress at the time of cutover can be completed post cutover
- Interim operational processes required before, during and after cutover
- Dress rehearsal of cutover process
- Execution of the actual cutover process to ensure delivery to the agreed cutover plan
- Post implementation triage